Thursday, October 11, 2007

Troy: The Animated Cartoon


An animated short based on my comic strip. Back in January of '07, I was approached by a production company about doing a series of animated shorts. This was done as a "tease", they wanted to see how the series might look. This is the very first scene from the first episode of a ten part series. The sound is just a "scratch" or rough track. Yes, all the voices are me. I eventually intended to get "real" actors for the rest of the characters. They really liked what they saw, but I had to say no over money issues. There wasn't enough! My baby don't come cheap. But here it is.

I'm currently shopping it around, looking to find a new production company that will do it "right". Hopefully, the rest of the series will get to see the light of day.




You can view it larger and clearer (mpegs can get a little blurry) on my site at http://derryproducts.com/Troy01.1.html

No comments: